Friday, April 17, 2009

Did you have to LEAVE?

I am way past due for my nap, but i also had a second cup of coffee. KILLER or (as one likes to say) CANNON. These days i am perpetually dizzy. For example, I am proped up in my bed right now and I feel like I am going to fall over. It's the best at work where i have to stand for 6 hours.... end of complaint. I took this old edition of ANP Quaterly from the gallery yesterday. It has Jo Jackson and Chris Johanson on the cover and includes a lengthy interview with both of them.  Love. Chris' work has brought me a lot of comfort lately. It makes the everyday  stuff shine. I read some of it before I slumbered last night and it brought me lovedreams. I can't really write about dreams because they are impossible to capture and no combination of words can re-create the emotional state they leave you in.  I am still is a haze of dream-residue. On a diffrent note...Due to my romantic failures as of late, I have concluded that as ready as I think I am..I am not. I also relize that 1st: I get too caught up in my own version of people and the world and 2nd: I give myself away too much. That is all for now.

No comments: